Homeschooling: Back in Business (kinda)

By | 10:45 AM Leave a Comment
The Hambrick family homeschool is back in session for the year.

Well, sort of.

Since we seem to have a lot going on in our life (more on that to come...) and I did just add another child to our family...I am cutting myself a lot of slack in the home school department.

Oh yes, and the fact that Ella has already completed a full year of kindergarten, a whole year ahead of schedule, I don't feel to stressed to get back to a full schedule just yet.

But I was excited to start getting our feet wet again, and so we did a few days of school this week.

My biggest surprise: How eager the boys are to be included this year. Kinda fun and yet kinda scary to consider I will be teaching three kids this year!







Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: