...while not blogging

By | 3:41 PM 1 comment

I have plenty of craigs-list weeks days with my kids. Plenty-o.

However, this has not been one of them.

I have totally enjoyed being with them this week. I've been much more intentional about protecting not just mine, but their white space as well and I think we have all benefited.


Making blueberry muffins with fresh blueberries we picked that morning.


Ella starting a new 500 piece puzzle.


Jeremiah and I stayed up way too late 2 nights in a row finishing it. I think we found a new hobby. Puzzles are perfect for two OCD adults. As long as you don't lose a piece.

We've also managed to re-arrange the family room (nothing like a good re-arrangement!) and I've gotten caught up on all my photo-editing. For the moment, that is. We've been swimming almost every day this week. It has been h.o.t. The first full week of true heat around here.

It is hard to believe we are staring the end of June in the face. This summer is just going to fly by, I can feel it.

And in other un-related news...Zoe has a tooth!

Happy Friday!
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comments:

Let's get together next week while neither of us are blogging:)